- Q1: While Turkey expects international support for its Cyprus solution, based on a bizonal, bicommunal federation with political equality between the two communities, it argues the precise opposite for its own Kurdish citizens. WHY?
- Q2: While many Kurds are ready to remain within a unitary Turkish state so long as they can have full cultural rights, for most Turks the idea of Turkish Cypriots accepting simply minority status in a Greek-Cypriot dominated Republic of Cyprus is anathema. WHY?
Interpretation available in English, Turkish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Spanish
- Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, South Africa
- Dr. Shirin Ebadi, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, Iran
- Bianca Jagger, Council of Europe Goodwill Ambassador, Chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, UK
- Professor Noam Chomsky, Writer, USA
- Yasar Kemal, Writer, Turkey
- Vedat Turkali, Writer, Turkey
- Leyla Zana, European Parliament's Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought, Rafto Prize Laureate, Turkey