- A bit of adjusting at first, but it won't take long for the economies to establish their common language.
- Brits are addicted to Cyprus. They don't have that many good friends & nowhere is like Cyprus. British tourists will keep coming.
- The number one "Turkey" supporter will be gone, thus allowing us to have a far stronger and clearer EU voice for Cyprus justice.
- The EU, with Cyprus at its core, will be able to become more tightly knit far more quikcly without UK's obtsructions and delays.
- Cyprus, among others, will be in a position to benefit from the flight of capital and businesses that will seek EU-based home.
- The EU will be more free to pursue a pro-Russia policy